Here it is, part 2 of wiper cards. Seriously, isn’t this card adorable? I love everything about it: the flowers, the bees, the flying bee! Anyways, I made a YouTube tutorial, which you can find here. It includes detailed instructions and I think much easier to follow, but then again I am a visual person. Below you will also have access to the pdf tutorial as well as all measurements.
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and are interested in Stampin’ Up! supplies, I’d love to send you complimentary copies of the annual and/or the mini catologs. Simply email me HERE to let me know which catalogs you’re interested in. Please, include your mailing address in the email. You can access the our digital Annual Catalog here.
You will need:
- Two 10” x 5” in black cardstock
- Two 6-3/4” X 4-3/4” in bumblebee cardstock
- Two 6/-1/2” x 4-1/2” in basic white cardstock
- Four 1-1/4” x 4-3/4” in bumblebee cardstock
- Four 1” x 4-1/2” in designer series paper
- Black and bumblebee scraps for the bees
- One piece of white cardstock cut using the Scalloped Contour Dies
- For the mechanism
- One- 3” x 2-3/4” in black or bumblebee cardstock
- One 2” x 1-1/2” in acetate. I used the acetate that comes with our stamps
- I also used Brink and Mortar 3D embossing for the wall on the front of the cards
- Inks: Bumblebee, Apple granny green, smokey gray and Tuxedo Ink for the sentiment
- In color 2021-2023 rhinestones.
Here is another card using the Awesome Otters stamp set from our recently closed Sale-A-Bration. If you didn’t get a chance to get it, don’t worry, this card is so versatile, I bet you can find something in your crafting stash that will work!