This is probably the last post I am going to make with Easter cards. I am thankfully almost done with the ones I need for my family and friends. Can I hear a heck yeah?
I decided to create a religious card. In the end, the reason why we celebrate Easter is because of Jesus and hope. I created a video tutorial, which I find easier to follow than written instructions 🙂
These are the stamp and dies sets I used:
- Eden’s Garden dies
- Sweet as a Peach stamp set and dies. These bundle is actually 20% off This has become on of my favorite bundles for flowers. The versatility of this set is amazing!
- Happy Hedgehogs stamp set
- Pretty Flower embossing folder
- Layering Circles dies
- Scalloped Contour dies
- Word Wishes dies
- Measurements and other things you will need:
- 1 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock measuring 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- 1 piece Coastal Cabana foil paper, measuring 5-1/2″ X 4-1/4″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ x 4. This piece will be embossed using the Pretty Flowers embossing folder.
- white cardstock for the 2 scalloped panels added to the inside of the card.
- piece of the foil paper for the sentiment
- Fluid watercolor paper, which I used with the water colored pencils to created the greenery for the wreath. The water color pencils I used are an old set that was given to me by a friend, I am not sure which colors they are. If I have to guess Green Apple Granny, Just Jade and a another Bluer green… I also used the Blending Pen to do some of the blending as well as the Water Painters.
- For the Cross I used the wooded grain DSP from Beauty of the Earth, but you can also use a brown cardstock.
- Blending Brushes
- Inks used: Polished Pink, So Saffron, Fresh Freesia
- Foam adhesive strips
- Blending makers: Crumb Cake and Petal pink
Here is another card, using the same concept but with other colors.