Here is our second project for August’s Paper Pumpkin alternatives. This kit has been so successful it is sold out. I really hope you got yours and can play along with me, creating these alternatives. But, if you didn’t get out your favorite stamp and designer series paper and have fun creating another version of it!
Paper Pumpkin kit video
When I was making the video, I didn’t realized that some of the measurements were a tiny bit off. The measurements down below are correct though.
- Card base is one piece of white cardstock measuring 11″ x 4-1/4″
- In the video, I used a piece measuring 11″ x 4-1/8″, which made it super easy for the layering, but when I placed the piece on the card base there was a little bit extra on the end. See picture below. It didn’t affect the card at all. So, I am giving the measurements for both options 🙂 and you can choose which one to make.
- Option 1
- A piece of white cardstock measuring 11″ x 4-1/8″, scored at 2-3/4″ and at 5-1/2″
- 1 piece measuring 4″ x 5-3/8″
- 2 pieces measuring 4″ x 2-3/8″
- Option 2
- A piece of white cardstock measuring 10-3/4″ x 4-1/8″. Scored at 2-11/16″ (this is the mark just before the 2-3/4″) and 5-3/8“.
- 1 piece measuring 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2 pieces measuring 4″ x 2-9/16″ (which is the mark right after 2-1/2″) If you don’t like to use 16th of an inch, you can use the 2-5/8″ , but the margin for the layer will be too small. I would rather use the 2-1/2″.