Hello Friends! One more Paper Pumpkin is here and I have to say I love all about this kit. The late summer vibe, the colors easing into fall, the sunflowers… I could keep going. I enjoyed creating this alternative, very much. This fun fold has been on my mind for a while; once look at the kit and I knew, this was the perfect fit.
Remember, I will post a Paper Pumpkin alternative video every Thursday. Subscribe to the kit in here
- Card base is a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of white cardstock, scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″. Fold mountain and then valley
- 2 pieces of the green card base cut at 2″ x 5-3/8″
- 2 pieces of one of the decorated car bases measuring 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″. This will layer the previous panels.
- 2 pieces of white measuring 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
- 2 pieces of the same green card base measuring 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″. This will layer the previous panels.
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- 1 piece of the same green card base measuring 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″
- 1 piece of the green cad base measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of one of the envelopes measuring 4-3/4″ x 3- 1/4″
- 2 piece of the green cardstock measuring 1-1/2″ x 3″, scored at 3/4″, 1-1/2″ and 2-/14″