Such a fun a creative card! In spite of its name, this card has only a few steps to it, but nothing out of the ordinary. shall we try to make it together?
I am trying to use everything I can from the Annual catalog, getting ready for the new catalog, that’s coming on May 1st. (excited? I am) This time, I am using the Blessings of Home bundle and this is a pair you don’t want to miss. As always, I really appreciate that Stampin’Up includes some many extra pieces in their dies. ready to get yours? I am also using the Abigail Rose DSP; if you into shabby chic, this is your guy.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Tricky Card| Video
- Cardbase is 1 piece of crumb cake cardstock measuring 12″ x 4-3/4″; score on the long side at 4″ and 8
- Front of the card:
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 3-7/8″ x 4-5/8″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 3-3/4″ x 4-1/2′
- 1 piece of vellum measuring 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- 2 pieces of crumb cake measuring 3-3/4″x 6-1/2″; score on the long side at 2-3/4″ and lightly at 5-1/2″
- 2 pieces of petal pink cardstock measuring 7/8″ x 3-5/8
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 2-5/8″ x 3-5/8″
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 2-1/2 x 3-1/2. I used a combination of white cardstock and DSP
This is such a versatile card that making one, makes no sense, right? Here are a few options to get your creative juices going.