You are going to love this easel step card. Let’s learn how to make easel cards together. This is such a wonderful addition to our step cards collection ( you can check them out here). I love it’s versatility and really like the fact that you can actually cover the step part of the card, so there is a wonderful surprise inside. As always, there is video tutorial and a free printable PDF.
The main supplies for this easel step card are:
- Butterfly Kisses, Designer Series Paper
- The Birthday Piggy Stamp set
- Basic Border dies
- Blossoming Happiness dies (at the time of this blog currently unavailable)
- Brilliant Rainbow dies (currently on sale, as it is retiring)
- Sneak Peak of Sale-A-Bration stamp set
Yes! you saw that right… SALE-A-Bration is coming and the items in the catalog are just gorgeous!!! You don’t want to miss them. If you don’t have a Stampin’Up! demonstrator and would like a catalog, don’t hesitate to request one. I will send it to you for free. Just let me know which catalog you are interested. Want stuff for free???? Check my rewards program
You will need:
- Card base and easel:
- 1 piece of Starry Sky cardstock measuring 5-1/2” x 11”.
- 1 piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock measuring 5-3/8” x 5-3/8”
- 1 piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock measuring 5-3/8” x 2-5/8”
- 1 piece of Butterfly and Kisses DSP (Designer series paper) measuring 5-1/4” x 5-1/4”
- 1 piece of Butterfly and Kisses DSP measuring 5-1/4 x 2-1/2”
- 1 piece of scrap in black that measures 5-3/8” x 1”
- 1 piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock measuring 7” x 5-1/4”
- Starry Night cardstock:
- 2 pieces measuring 7/8” x 5-1/8″
- 2 pieces measuring 1-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- 2 pieces measuring 5” x 3/8”
- 2 pieces measuring 5” x 3/4”
- 2 pieces measuring 5” x 1-3/4”
- 1 piece if Starry Night cardstock measuring 5-1/2 x 5-1/2
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 5-3/8: x 5-3/8”
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-1/4” x 5-1/4”
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 5-1/4” x 3”
- Scraps in Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Parakeet Party and Starry Night
- White scraps for sentiment and clouds.
And, here are other samples to ignite your creativity!