Isn’t it wonderful when you find an easier way to make a card? This version of the waterfall card, really worked for me. I feel that the card is much steadier and there will be no issues with it, long term.
I used one of my absolute favorite Suites from the Mini Catalog: the Santa Express Suite. I have made several cards with this suite, some of them are very simple, all you need is to add pieces from the Memory Card Pack. I totally recommend it.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product
A Christmas Waterfall card Video
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Please, watch the video for the instructions. I have had several crazy weeks at work and just don’t have the bandwidth to type the tutorial! I do hope you understand.
- Card base is a piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock measuring 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Front of the card:
- Inside of the card
- 1 piece of Rose Gold Specialty paper, measuring 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- 1 piece of of DSP measuring 5-1/4″ x 4″. I used one of the cards included in the Memory Card Pack
- 1 piece of white cardstock, measuring 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″, which will be our waterfall mechanism.
- 1 piece of Rose Gold Specialty paper, measuring 2-7/8″ x is 4-7/8″
- 1 piece of DSP, measuring 2-3/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Die cut pieces from the DSP for decoration
- Waterfall decorations:
- 1 piece of Rose Gold Specialty paper, measuring 3-3/8″ x 4-3/4″. The layering piece will measure 3-1/4″ x 4-5/8″
- 1 piece of Rose Gold Specialty paper, measuring 3-3/8″ x 4″. The layering piece will measure 3-1/4″ x 3-7/8″
- 1 piece of Rose Gold Specialty paper, measuring 3-3/8″ x 3-1/4″. The layering piece will measure 3-1/4″ x 3-1/8″
- 1 piece of Rose Gold Specialty paper, measuring 3-3/8″ x 2-1/2″. The layering piece will measure 3-1/4″ x 2-3/8″
- I also decorated the backs of these, once they were adhere to the waterfall mechanism. They measure:
- 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/8″
- 3-1/4″ x 2-3/8″
Here is a complete look at the card.