Any new babies in the family? Well, this book card is a wonderful way to announce a coming baby, create a mini album or to send blessings to the new parents. I saw this card the first time last year, in a video by Jan B. She is so thoughtful that she gives measurements in both Imperial and metric system. Her cards are just awesome. Unfortunately, 2 minutes before the live, I spilled my coffee on all the pieces I was going to use. This completely threw me off and the video has a few… mistakes. Please send me an email if you have questions. The measurements included in the tutorial are correct.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product
Book Card video
And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Are you interested in free products? Check out my rewards program, for more information on how to earn point, free stuff and more. If you prefer, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. My door is always open!
- Card base:
- 1 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock measuring 8″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4”
- 2 pieces of Blushing Bride cardstock measuring 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 4” x 5-1/4”
- Inside of the card:
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 5-3/8” x 11”
- 2 pieces of cardstock measuring 4”x 5-1/4” for the inside pages
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 3-7/8 x 5-1/8”
- 1 piece of cardstock -measuring 4” x 1” for the clasp.