There are different ways to earn rewards when you shop with me:
- Orders of $150 or more (before shipping/tax), will receive $15+ in Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! at the time you place your order
- Be sure to redeem them before checking out. DON’T USE HOST CODE
- See Stampin’ Rewards chart below
The Crafting Corner VIP Hostess Code Gift
- Each month you’ll have an opportunity to earn VIP Gifts with me, Here’s how:
- When you place a qualifying order in my online store and use the VIP Host Code, you’ll automatically be added to the “VIP Gift List”.
- To qualify for the gift, you have to make a qualifying Online Order: $50 or more* (before shipping/tax)
- VIP Gifts are mailed approximately two weeks after the end of the month
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
Check back each month for details on that month’s gift and qualifying order amount (as it changes every month)
February’s HOST CODE MRPJWF7H
Febryary’s VIP GIFT: Textured Chic MEMORIES & MORE CARD PACK
- Place an online order at Maria’s Crafting Corner or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For every full increment of $50.00 (before shipping/tax), you earn a Point. Separate orders may not be combined to reach a Point. Example, order of $49.50 would not qualify for a point. However, an order of $101.00 would qualify for two of them.
- Clearance Rack and Sale Items are included.
- Orders of $150 or more will also earn Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
- You are responsible for tracking your orders and points (download chart here).
- When you earn 10 points, email your completed tracking sheet (or include detail in the body of an email to me for a $30 shopping spree (excludes hostess sets). One customer per tracking sheet.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying orders and send you your free product.
- Points will not expire.
- Terms and conditions subject to change
To qualify for the class, you have to make a qualifying Online Order: $35 or more* (before shipping/tax)
You will receive the pdf tutorial for the class and will have access to a private video where we will make the cards.
I will post the cards that belong to the class here on the blog, on the 5th and will show them in my YouTube channel. Just use the monthly host code. The class will take place the last Saturday of the month.