It has been a busy couple of weeks… you know when life takes a path of its own? Thank fully, I am able to take sometime and make some cards. This super cute fun fold is the perfect card for my nephew’s coming birthday. So, gather your crafting supplies and let’s have some fun.
As you might have figured out… I found this fold on… (drumroll) Pinterest, from a French SP demosntrator. Here is her blog Papier, ciseaux et cie.com She has all her measurements in centimeters.
I absolutely love when you have a collection of papers that can help you tell a story in a card. I know I have said this before, but the moment I saw the Happy Forest Friends Suite, I knew I had to get it. It is so adorable and whimsical, right up my ally.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product
Super Fun Birthday card Video
And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Are you interested in free products? Check out my rewards program, for more information on how to earn points, free stuff and more. If you prefer, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. My door is always open!
- Cardbase is 11″ x 5-1/2″, in Sahara Sand cardstock
- Outside of the card:
- 1 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock measuring 5-3/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of DSP (Happy Forest Friends) measuring 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″. I used the Stylish Shapes dies to create a “window” in the middle of this piece.
- 1 piece of white cardstock. Use any piece that you have available, as long as it is bigger than the “window” but smaller than the 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel.
- Scraps in white cardstock for the sentiment and the stamps.
- Inside of the card:
- 1 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock, measuring 5-3/8″ x 10-3/4″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″.
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 2-3/4″ x 2-5/8″ If you want to layer, the smaller piece should 2-5/8″ x 2-1/2″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 2-3/4″ x 1-5/8″. If you want to layer, the smaller piece should 2-5/8″ x 1-1/2″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 2-3/4″ x 1-3/8″. If you want to layer, the smaller piece should 2-5/8″ x 1-1/4″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 2-3/4″ x 7/8″ If you want to layer, the smaller piece should 2-5/8″ x 3/4″
Please, let me know in the comments what you think.