Raise your hand if you like pop up cards! They are such a wonderful gifts to send to friends for any celebration. Want to learn more? I got you covered… let’s learn together how to make one, that you will be able to adjust to your own creation.
Your FREE catalog is a click away, just click on the box below and send me an email with your address!.
And don’t leave without checking my rewards program! There are several ways for you to earn free Stampin’Up product, you don’t want to miss this.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Pop up card| Video
Card base is granny apple green cardstock measuring 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- For the front :
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 4–1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-1/4″
- scraps in pretty peacock and white
- For the Inside:
- 2 pieces of DSP or cardstock measuring 5-3-/8″ x 4-1/8″ I used white cardstock for one panel and Dsp for the other.
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ x 3-7/8″, used blending bushes to create a sky
- 1 piece of pretty peacock measuring 4-3/4″ x 3-3/8
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 4-5/8″ x 3-1/4″.
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2, scored at 1/2″
- 1 piece of cardstock measuring 1-1/2″ x 8-1/4″, scored at 3-1/2″, 3-3/4′, 4″, 7-1/2″, 7-3/4 and 8.
- Turn around and score at 1-/4″