Are you ready for an awesome pop up card, made with September’s Paper Pumpkin kit? I came back from vacation yesterday and decided to make a Paper Pumpkin kit alternative. That’s the beauty of these kits, everything is ready for you! All you need is an idea and add all the pieces together. Lovely, right?
As always, these alternatives use only what is in the kit! You can change the cardstock and add other products. Remember, I try very hard to stick to the kit, the only extra things I allow myself to bring are white and black cardstock and my tools.
Your FREE catalog is a click away, just click on the box below and send me an email with your address!.
And don’t leave without checking my rewards program! There are several ways for you to earn free Stampin’Up product, you don’t want to miss this.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Paper Pumpkin kit alternative video
- The card base is black cardstock measuring 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Front of the card:
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8
- 1 piece of the patterned paper from the envelopes measuring 1-3/4″ x 5-3/8
- 1 piece of the pretty peacock cardstock measuring 1-1/2″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of the crumb cake paper measuring 3″ x3″
- Inside of the card;
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ x 8″ scored at 4′
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 2″ x 8″ scored at 2″, 4″ and 6″
- 1 pieces of the pretty peacock paper measuring 2-3/4″ x 1-7/8″, scored at 2″
- 1 piece of 1/2″ x4″. scored at 1″ and 3″