This is a beautiful fun fold for your collection, this time using triangles and creating a pocket for a gift card or simply, some more decorations. It’s interesting how challenges for you can be so different from challenges to someone else. I was not aware how difficult it can be to layer triangles, so we need to practice, right? Let’s practice together how to do this card.
The new catalog keeps surprising me with some gorgeous options. This beautiful doily is a hybrid embossing folder that also has dies, which makes it really super useful. I am also using the Dainty delight stamp set and dies. The DSP is called Hello Irresistible, and it belongs to our online exclusives, isn’t it gorgeous?
Interested in a catalog? if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below and I will mail them to you.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. But that is not all… you can collect points and get another $30 “gift card” from me. Check my rewards system here.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Triangle fun fold| Video
- 2 pieces of pretty peacock cardstock measuring 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-14″
- For the outside
- 2 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″. One of these pieces will be cut diagonally for the triangle in the front.
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 5-1/4″ x 4″. One of these pieces will be cut diagonally as well
- For the inside
- 2 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″. Both pieces will be cut diagonally
- 2 piece of DSP measuring 5-1/4″ x 4″. Both pieces will be cut diagonally as well.
How about some other cards to get your creativity going?