Talking about a simple but super cool interactive card. I saw this card from an SU demonstrator from Germany. Her YT channel is called Stempel Fantasie. I did some research trying to figure out how to call it. One of the member in my team said that it to translates to spin around card, which is a perfect name for it. Let’s learn how to make this card!
I really love that this card has just a few steps to it, and is easy to make. I went crazy and made 2 different cards in the video tutorial. and made like 4 more cards to show off. The more I made, the more I wanted to make LOL. This card uses some of my fave product from the new catalog: Sentimental park stamp set, Petal Park stamp set, Paper Florist dies and the Countryside Inn DSP (currently on sale)
Interested in a catalog? if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below and I will mail them to you.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. But that is not all… you can collect points and get another $30 “gift card” from me. Check my rewards system here.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Spin Around Card/ Video
- Card base is night of navy cardstock measuring 5-1/2″ x 11, scored at 5-1/2″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-3/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 5-1/4″x 5-1/4″
- 4 pieces of cardstock in misty moonlight measuring 5-1/8″ x 3
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 2″ x 2-7/8″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 2″ x 1-3/8″
- 2 pieces of white cardstock 2-3/4″ x 2-7/8″
I did get carried away with this card and made so many samples…