I have a confession to make… I have never done a slimline card until now. So what better way to make one, than to make it a stunning pop up card too? If you don’t know much about slimline cards, they are are narrower and longer than your regular A2 card (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″). I believe there are at least three different options: 3-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, 3-5/8″ x 8-5/8″ and 4″ x 9″. The last 2 are bigger than I wanted, I decided to create a 3-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ one. Ready to learn more?
The new annual catalog is just full of gorgeous options to inspire you. I am using the Darling Details bundle (which is rapidly becoming one of my favorites), the Wanted to Say dies and the Inked botanicals DSP.
Interested in a catalog? if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below and I will mail them to you.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Slimline Pop-up card/ Video
- Card base is a piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock measuring 7-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, score at 3-1/2″ and 3-3/4″
- For the front:
- 1 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 3-3/8″ x 8-3/8″. In my case, I added 9 pieces of DSP measuring 1″ x 4″ and aligned then diagonally, create an super cute background. I had to do this because the Inked Botanicals paper only come in 6″x6″ and I really wanted to use this paper 🤣
- 1 piece of Very Vanilla measuring 2-7/8″ x 7-7/8″
- For the inside:
- 2 pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 3-3/8″ x 8-3/8″
- 1 piece of Petal Pink measuring 8″ x 8″
- 12 pieces of Very Vanilla measuring 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
- 9 pieces of DSP measuring 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″. In this card, I used 3 pieces of lost lagoon, embossed, instead of DSP
- 8 pieces of Very Vanilla measuring 1-7/8″ x 7/8″
- 8 Pieces of DSP measuring 1-3/4″ x 3/4″
- For the back:
- 1 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 3-3/8″ x 8-3/8″. In my case, I added 9 pieces of DSP measuring 1″ x 4″
Here is another card to inspire you!