Diorama or tunnel cards are amazing and they are a wonderful way to let your creativity flow. You can make cute scenes, with whimsical creatures, soft and delicate cards with florals or bold out of this world scenes. Let’s learn together how to make these amazing cards.
This gorgeous stamp set and paper are part of the new Stargazing Suite, that you can find in page 88 in the new annual catalog, you really don’t want to miss it.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Diorama card video
- Card base is 11″ x 6″, scored at 1/2″, 2-1/2″, 8-1/2″ and 10-1/2″
- 3 pieces of black cardstock measuring 6″ x 6-1/2′, scored at 1/4″ and 6-1/4″ , for the inside panels.
- 1 piece of black cardstock measuring 6″ x 6″ for the back
- 6 pieces of DSP measuring 5-7/8″ x 5-7/8
- 1 for the front of the card
- 3 for the inside panels
- 1 for the back end of the “tunnel’
- 1 for the back
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ 5-1/4″ for the back
- 2 pieces of the holographic paper measuring 1-7/8″ x 5-7/8″ for the sides.
- Measurements for the A2 card/ winter scene
- cardbase is 4-1/4″ x 7-1/4″, scored at 1/2, 1-3/4″, 6 and 7-1/4″
- 2 pieces of misty moonlight measuring 4-3/4 X 4-1/4″ for the inside panels
- 1 piece of misty moonlight measuring 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ for the back
- 5 pieces of DSP 4-1/8″ x 4-1/8″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 3-7/8″ x 3–7/8″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 1-1/8 x 4-1/8 for the sides
More inspiration for you!