There are cards… and there are showstopper cards. The double swing card is a showstopper one. It is the perfect handmade gift for a family or friend to feel super special!
I am using one of my favorite DSP from the new catalog. It is called Countryside Inn and it just talks to y heart. I love all the little flowers and details on it. And although I am not a blue super fan… well this did the trick. I am also using the Darling details bundle, the Two Tone Flora dies and the Two Tone Flora stamps
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Double Swing Card video
- Card base is 12″ x 6″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 2-3/8″ x 5–7/8″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 2-1/4″ x 5-3/4″
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 7/8″ x 7/8″
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 3/4″ x 3/4″
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 2-3/4 x 3-3/4″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4′
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 7/8″ x 4-7/8″
Want more inspiration?
You came to the right place. This first card is made using the Lazy Days bundle from the new catalog. i can almost feel the breeze…
This other card is using the Legendary Rides stamp set and dies