The magic slider card has been on my to do list for a very long time. I love the card, and somehow, kept postponing the date to make it. But once I started, I couldn’t stop… ideas kept coming to my head about different options and measurements… and well, had to try as many as possible.
It all started the minute I saw the new Annual Catalog and saw the Zoo Crew Suite. It was just so perfect for this card. Same as always, the stamp set is gorgeous and it all coordinates so well that the dies cut some of the DSP images, making it so easy to take your cards to the next level. On top of that, the dies include so many extra dies: flowers, curtains, trees, clouds, you name it… Oh and the patterned paper, you ask… absolutely cute. Do you want to learn?
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Magic Slider card/ video
- Card base is 5-1/2″ x 4- 1/4″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8′
- 1 piece of heavy white cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ x 4″
- 1 piece of window sheets measuring 5-1/4″ x 4″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 3-1/8″ x 4-1/4″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 1/2″ x 3-3/8″ or 3-1/2″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8′ for the back