Looking for new ideas on how to spark your creativity? This card is a fun twist to 2 of my favorite unfolds: the double Z fold and the Swing card. Needlessly to say, it has a magic of its own.
Ah, yes! I forgot to mention, we are making a masculine card, using the Ready to ride suite. This suite is perfect for masculine cards, I love it all! The DSP is retiring, so you may want to go get it before it’s gone!
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
A twist on a beloved fun fold/video
- 1 piece of basic black, measuring 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″
- 1 piece of basic black that measures 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ scored at 3/4″ and 3-1/8″ on the long side. I decorated the middle panel using 1 piece of very vanilla 3-5/8″ x 4-5/8″ and 1 piece of DSP measuring 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- NOTE: This piece is directly related to the piece that will be used in the front. For example, I used a die from deckled dies that measured a little less than 4″, so I had to adjust my original piece to 3-3/4″.
- 1 piece of silver foil for the front panel. I used the deckled dies for this piece.
- 2 pieces of very vanilla that measure 2″ x 5-3/8″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″.
- 1 piece of very vanilla measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″, for the inside of the card.
- For the back of the card: 1 piece of DSP measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ and 1 piece of very vanillas measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-1/4″
And because we know one card is not enough, here are some other examples.