Oh I love mini albums! That’s about it. These Zigzag mini albums are easy to make and a wonderful gift. Both mini albums I made for this post, are little gifts and I am super pleased with them and so much fun!
This card was made using products from the Annual Catalog and the Mini catalog. I think we get so excited with the wonderful; products in the Mini-catalog, that we ‘forget” all the awesomeness of the Annual catalog. Here are the products I used:
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Zigzag Mini Album/ video
- For the album itself:
- 2 pieces of Starry sky measuring 6-1/8″ x 2-3/4″ scored at 5-3/4″
- Layering pieces: 3 pieces of DSP measuring 5-5/8″ x 2-5/8″. (This includes the back side of the front cover)
- 3 pieces of 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″.
- For the inside:
- 7 pieces of white cardstock measuring 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 1″
- 7 pieces of DSP measuring 7/8″ x 2-3/8″
- 6 pieces of DSP measuring 3-3/8″ x 2-3/8″
- 5 pieces of DSP measuring 4-3/8″ x 2-3/8″
This is the other Mini Album I made… needless to say… I am in love with it!