I am a little behind, but I will try to catch up this week. Have you seen a Tunnel card? It’s almost a piece of art. As always, let’s learn together how to make this card.
Since we are getting closer to the end of the Annual Catalog, I am focusing on using a lot of it’s products; it feels like a rediscovery of all the beautiful stamp sets, dies and papers included in it. One of my favorite suites in the catalog is the Happy Forest Friends. It reminds me of our mountains here in Colorado, with the aspens, bears and other animals. I particularly love the DSP, because it is all you need to make a great card.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product.
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Tunnel card/ Video
- Card base is 11″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 5-1/2″
- 1 piece of cajun craze cardstock measuring 5-3/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 4 panels measuring 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, scored ate 1/2″ and 3-3/4″
- Layers for panels are 3-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- For the right side of the tunnel, 1 piece measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- For the left side, 3-3/8″ x 5-3/8″
Other cards to inspire your creativity