The twist and pop card is one of my favorite interactive cards. Although it seems that it is hard to make, it has only a few steps to it; no fancy cuts on this one.
This card is perfect for the Rain or Shine Suite Collection. If you have been here before, you know I love whimsical stamps and coloring, which makes this set close and dear to my heart. you can find this suite in the new mini catalog.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
I mentioned earlier that this is not a complicated card. All you need is:
- Card base is a piece of Balmy Blue measuring 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- 1 piece of basic white measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 4″ x 5-1/4″. I am using the Rain or Shine specialty paper
- 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper: 4-1/8” x 5 3/8″. I am using the Dandy Designs, only available through Sale-A-Bration
- 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 1/4″. I am using the Rain or Shine specialty paper
- 1 piece of Balmy Blue measuring 3” x 8”, score 1 1/2″ horizontally, mark at 2 -1/2″ & 5- 1/2″, at the top and the bottom
- 1 piece of Balmy Blue measuring 3” x 9”, score at 2-1/4″, 4-1/2” and 6-3/4″
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 2-1/8 x 2-7/8”
- 2 pieces of Basic White measuring 2 “ x 2-3/4″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 2 “ x 2-3/4″