I am back! I went to visit my family for about 15 days… and I have to be honest, I was so busy, between work, getting ready for Thanksgiving and getting ready for the trip. I was not able to keep up with the blog, although I did have my regular lives on Tuesdays… but I was not able to even write the measurements.
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product
Hidden Pop-Up fun card Video
Have you check out my rewards system? Spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. Check my rewards system here. And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
- Here are the measurements:
- 1 piece if cherry cobbler measuring 5-1/4″ x 9-3/4″. On the 5-1/4″ side, score at 1/2″ from the top, all the way to the bottom. Turn around, align at 1/2″ and score. Then, align the 9-3/4″ to the top of the trimmer and score at 5-1/2″
- 1 piece of garden green measuring 3-3/4″ x 9-15/16″, scored at 4-3/4″, 5-1/2″ and 6-1/4″
- For the front: 1 piece of DSP measuring 4-1/8″ x 4-1/8″. I used the Stylish shapes dies to create a couple of other squares for decorations.
- For the inside piece: 1 piece of DSP measuring 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ 1 piece of DSP measuring 4-5/8″ x 3-5/8″
Other options to inspire you!