If you like fun folds you are in for a treat. This fun fold pop up card, is not only gorgeous but simple to make. Pinterest is definitely the place for inspiration, even if I keep seeing pins from France, Germany, and other countries. Don’t ge me wrong, it looks like all these wonderful crafters write pretty detailed instructions, I just can’t understand them, 🤣 But, the inspiration is what matters!
I am aware that I am a Christmas junkie… I just can’t help it. This means one of the cards created in the live was a Christmas card. And yes… I am using the Santa Express Suite, which I simply adore. If you don’t have it… you need it. And while you are at it… spend $50 before shipping and tax and you will get a free gift from me. This month’s free gift is the Memory pack that belongs to the suite. Check my rewards system here
This website contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product
Fun fold pop up card video
And, if you want a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
- Front and back of the card:
- 2 pieces of Shaded Spruce cardstock, measuring 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ for the front
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ for the front
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ for the back.
- fuzzy cut pieces from the Santa Express DSP
- Inside of the card:
- 1 piece of shaded spruce cardstock that measure 5-1/2″ x 12″
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 5-3/8″x 2-7/8″
- 4 pieces of white cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
And a Thanksgiving card using the same fold.