Here is our fourth project for August’s Paper Pumpkin alternatives. I am thinking this may be our last project for this kit, which was the bomb! This fun fold is called criss-cross, at least as far I know. I hope you enjoy this new alternative.
Don’t forget to check out my rewards to earn free product! For your purchase of 50+ before shipping and tax, you will get a free product.
Subscribe to October’s Paper Pumpkin Kit here. Don’t forget to do it before October 10th! Send me an email if you have questions.
Paper Pumpkin kit video
- Card base is 2 pieces of white cardstock measuring 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″. I used a blending brush and the Crushed curry ink to make my own hello cardstock
- 2 pieces of the green card base, measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2″. I cut them diagonal, to create the triangles
- 1 piece if the white honey comb card, as is, cut diagonally.
- 1 piece of the decorated card base for the inside: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 1 piece of another decorated card base for the inside: 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″
2 thoughts on “August Paper Pumpkin project #4”
Love this card version! Thanks for sharing the measurements 🙂
Hello!!! I am so glad you liked it! I would love to see your creation