Here is our third project for August’s Paper Pumpkin alternatives. I know you have heard me say this before, but I love this kit so much! I really hope you got yours and can play along with me, creating these alternatives. But, if you didn’t get out your favorite stamp and designer series paper and have fun creating another version of it!
Subscribe to September’s Paper Pumpkin Kit here. Don’t forget to do it before September 10th! Send me an email if you have questions.
Paper Pumpkin kit video
- Card base is one piece of white cardstock measuring 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 3″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5″ x 1-1/2″, scored at 1/2″ on the 5″ side
- 1 piece of the green card base, measuring 4-3/8″ x 1-3/8″
- 1 piece if the gold honey comb measuring 4-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece if the decorated card base: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 1 piece if the green card base, measuring 4-1/8″ x 2-7/8″
- If you use the gold layer, the next piece will be 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″. If you don’t use it, then the layer need to measure 2-3/4″ x 4″
Let me know what you think in the comments!