This is a fun Trifold card variation, you are going to fall in love with. Fun fold cards are always fun to make and to give. This variation will leave you speechless and wanting to make one right away. You can find the instructions and template below.
This website contains affiliate links. This mean that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product
Trifold variation video
Using mainly product from our Annual and Mini Catalog, I made 3 different cards for you, not only to show the versatility of the fold but to inspire your creativity with different options. Please, let me know which one you like the best.
And, if you are interested in getting a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Are you interested in free products? Check out my rewards program, for more information on how to earn point, free stuff and more. If you prefer, send me an email to email@example.com with questions. My door is always open!
As always, I pretty much layer every single area in the card. Please… you do you!!! Also, I coupled together the items that belong to the same panel, take the guessing away…
- Card base is White cardstock measuring 5-1/2″ x 12″
- 2 pieces of Silver Foil paper measuring 1-7/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 4 pieces of Silver Foil paper measuring 1-7/8″ x 1-1/8″
- 4 pieces of DSP measuring 1-3/4″ x 1″
- 2 piece of Silver Foil paper measuring 1-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- 1 piece of Silver Foil paper measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of DSP that measure 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 4-1/2″ x 6-3/4″
- Scraps in white, silver, DSP and petal pink for the decorative pieces and the die cut