Hello Friends! One more Paper Pumpkin is here and I have to say I love all about this kit. The late summer vibe, the colors easing into fall, the sunflowers… I could keep going. I enjoyed creating this alternative, very much. This fun fold has been on my mind for a while; once look at the kit and I knew, this was the perfect fit.
Remember, I will post a Paper Pumpkin alternative video every Thursday. Subscribe to the kit in here
- Card base is a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of white cardstock, scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″. Fold mountain and then valley
- 2 pieces of the green card base cut at 2″ x 5-3/8″
- 2 pieces of one of the decorated car bases measuring 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″. This will layer the previous panels.
- 2 pieces of white measuring 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
- 2 pieces of the same green card base measuring 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″. This will layer the previous panels.
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- 1 piece of the same green card base measuring 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″
- 1 piece of the green cad base measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of one of the envelopes measuring 4-3/4″ x 3- 1/4″
- 2 piece of the green cardstock measuring 1-1/2″ x 3″, scored at 3/4″, 1-1/2″ and 2-/14″
2 thoughts on “August Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternative”
You are amazing! So creative! And your hair (and you) are both beautiful!
Thank you for sharing your creativity with me!
Oh Rosemary! You just made my day. Thank you so much!