This card is definitely a perfect choice to make anyone’s day and, that’s why we send cards, right? I saw this card for the first time about 5 months ago on a Facebook group. I fell in love with it, but was not able to look into it before it was gone from my feed. Well, it popped up on my Pinterest a couple of weeks ago! This time, I made sure I paid attention to the details of the card and was able to create a template, which you can download for free below.
This website contains affiliate links. This mean that I may earn a commission, if you click any of the affiliate links and purchase a product
Tower Card Video
Learn how to make this tower card in with this video tutorial.
The products used in this card belong to our Annual Catalog. The Sending Smiles bundle is one of my favorites; unfortunately, at the time of this post the dies are unavailable. This stamp set includes a big sentiment to mix and match with the other ones included in the set. I am also using Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper.
If you are interested in getting a FREE catalog, please click to box below. Let me know which catalogs you would like and I will mail them to you.
Are you interested in free products? Check out my rewards program, for more information on how to earn point, free stuff and more.
As always, I pretty much layer every single area in the card. Please… you do you!!! Also, I coupled together the items that belong to the same panel, to take the guessing away..
- Card base is a piece of Starry Sky cardstock that measures 5-1/2″ x 8-1/4″.
- 2 pieces of Fresh Freesia cardstock measuring 7/8″ x 5-3/8″.
- 2 pieces of DSP that measures 3/4″ x 5-1/4″. They are the top layers for the previous pieces.
- 2 pieces of Fresh Freesia cardstock that measures 7/8″ x 4-1/4″
- 12 small pieces in Fresh Freesia cardstock that measures 7/8″ x 7/8″. You can absolutely make way less. This is your card, you decorate it however you want.
- 16 pieces of DSP that measures 3/4″x 3/4″. These pieces are the top layers for the previous pieces.
- 4 pieces of Fresh Freesia cardstock that measures 7/8″ x 1-3/8″
- 4 pieces of DSP that measures 3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- 1 piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock that measures 2-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of DSP that measures 2″ x 5-1/4″
- 1 piece of white cardstock that measures 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
I love making some extra cards to inspire you.