This “planter” fun fold card is definitely a card you need to try! The version I saw was focused on the “planter” part of the card… I figure we could spin it a little and get creative. I can only imagine the happiness it will bring to the recipient. Let’s learn together how to make this card. Check out the video tutorial for the instructions. Below you will find the free pdf tutorial.
I made 2 different versions of this card, using products from the Mini Catalog. The card on the video uses the Kindest Gnomes bundle and Storybook Gnomes paper. These 2 products belong to the Storybook Gnomes Suite, a super fun and playful suite in the mini catalog. I love the the bundle can be used for all seasons. The second card is a Halloween card. This card uses a combination of last years products and the Scary Cute Bundle.
If you are interested in any of our catalogs, please send me an email, just click the button below and I will mail them to you for free. And, while here, check out the my rewards program, to get some extra free product.
- Card base is Bermuda Bay cardstock measuring 5-1/2″ x 12″
- Outside of the card:
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 piece of DSP measuring 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- scraps in white cardstock for the decorative pieces and the diecut
- Inside of the card:
- 2 pieces of white cardstock measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 2 piece of DSP measuring 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2 pieces of DSP that measures 1-7/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 2 pieces of DSP that measure 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 1 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock measuring 1-1/2″ x 5. This piece can be wider if you prefer it. It will depend on the design of your card. The Halloween card measure 2″ x 5″.
- 2 pieces of white cardstock measuring 1-5/8″ x1-7/8″
- 2 pieces of DSP measuring 1-1/2″ x 1-3/4″
- 2 pieces of white cardstock measuring 3″ x 7/8″
- white and DSP scraps to create the decorations.
Here is the Halloween card…such a cutie