I was trying to create another page, within the website for only paper pumpkin alternatives, but it will not work as I was hoping so, I am including them in the blog, this way you will have access to the measurements. Let me know if you need assistance!
- Card base is white card stock measuring 5 -1/2″ by 12″ scored on the long side at 1 3/4, 3 1/2, 5 1/4 and 7.
- 2 pieces of the fresh freesia card base, measuring 1-5/8″ x 5-3/8
- 2 pieces of the embossed fresh freesia, measuring 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″, to layer the previous panels.
- 2 pieces of the basic gray card base, measuring 1-5/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 2 pieces of white cardstosck, measuring 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″, to layer the previous panels.
- 1 piece of basic gray card base measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8
- I piece of white cardstock measuring 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- For the square piece:
- 1 piece of white card stock measuring 6″ x 3″.
- 2 pieces of the Bermuda Bay card base measuring 2 pieces cut 2-7/8 by 2-7/8″
If you are interested in the Paper Pumpkin kit for September, please subscribe using the button below