Building Blocks cards are amazing and if they are easy to make, all the better! Well, let’s figure out how to make one, the simple way. If you have been here before, you know I don’t shy away from a card, because of its complexity. But I love when I find a way to make a card, that’s other wise complex, in just a couple of steps. Grab your crafting supplies and let’s go. Below you will have access to the printable pdf tutorial. Also, check out the video tutorial, for extra tips.
Believe it or not this is not a Christmas card LOL. All products used in here are from the Annual Catalog:
If you are interested in any of our catalogs, please send me an email, just click the button below. Also, while here, check out the my rewards program, to get some extra free product.
- Card base is one piece of petal pink cardstock measuring 5-1/2” x 12”.
- This card has several areas and as usual I am layering them all. Remember, when you do this card, you do you!
- Front of the card
- 1 piece of gold foil cardstock measuring 3-7/8″ x 5- 3/8”.
- 1 piece of designer series paper measuring 3-3/4″ x 5- 1/4”.
- Gold foil, white and petal pink scraps for the window
- Inside of the card
- 2 pieces of gold foil cardstock measuring 2-5/8″ x 5- 3/8”.
- 2 pieces of designer series paper measuring 2-1/2″ x 5- 1/4”.
- 2 pieces of white cardstock measuring 2-3/8” x 5-1/8”
- 4 pieces of petal pink cardstock pieces measuring 5” x 1”
- 8 pieces of designer series paper 1-1/8” x 7/8”. I used 2 different patterns
- Scrap in white, gold foil.
How about a Christmas card?