Have you see the pop up book cards? I fell in love with them a few months back, when I first saw them. Well, I figured we can make a couple of changes and create a beautiful Christmas card. I absolutely love the blue, gold and very vanilla combination. Let’s learn together how to make this pop up book card with a twist. Are you ready? Below you will have access to the printable pdf tutorial. Also, check out the video tutorial, for extra tips.
Here is the link to the previous pop up book card.
I have been trying bit it use every single Stampin’Up product I have in one card, but I definitely have difficulties with it. I do believe it is a good exercise to mix and match your stamp sets and dies, which will enhance their use and worth. All stamp sets and dies are included in the new catalog and Sale-A-Bration:
- Peace to you
- Christmas Barn
- Sweet Gingerbread
- Tree lot dies. This dies seems to no longer be available. You can use any other tree stamp and dies you have available.
- Charming Landscapes Embossing Folders
- Lights Aglow designer series paper
- Glimmer Specialty Paper
If you are interested in any of our catalogs, please send me an email, just click the button below. Also, while here, check out the my rewards program, to get some extra free product
- Card base is one piece of night of navy cardstock measuring 6” x 12”.
- This card has several areas and as usual I am layering them all. Remember, when you do this card, you do you!
- Front of the card
- 1 piece of very vanilla cardstock measuring 5-7/8″ x 5- 7/8”.
- 1 piece of designer series paper measuring 5-3/4″ x 5- 3/4”.
- Gold foil scrap to create the frame
- Very vanilla scraps for the window
- Inside of the card
- 1 piece of gold foil paper measuring 11-3/4″ x 5- 3/4”.
- 2 pieces of very vanilla cardstock measuring 3-3/4″ x 5- 5/8”.
- 2 pieces of designer series paper measuring 3-5/8″ x 5- 1/2”.
- The above 4 pieces will be cut in a C way. Although I will do my best to describe this, feel free to use the video to assist. Don’t hesitate to email me with questions.
- 4 in shimmer cardstock pieces measuring 1-7/8” x 7/8”
- 2 pieces of very vanilla (can be white) cardstock to create the backgrounds
- Scrap in very vanilla and soft suede for the rest of the pieces