Want to learn how to make this new version of a Tri-shutter card? As I learn more about paper crafting and making cards, I realize that you can have all sorts of fun creating variations of tri-shutter cards. So, gather your crafting supplies and let’s learn together to make this beautiful card. As always, there is a video tutorial and a free printable pdf tutorial for your convenience.
This card was made using the Splendid Thoughts Bundle and the Splendid Day Designer Series Paper., both can be found in our new Mini Catalog. If you don’t have a Stampin’Up demonstrator and would like a catalog, I would love to send them to you, for free. Just hit the button below and send me an email, with your address.
And, don’t forget to visit my Rewards page, so you can find out the many ways to get free gifts, if you make a purchase from my online store.
- Card base is one piece of Sahara Sand cardstock measuring 6” x 12”.
- This card has several areas and as usual I am layering them all. Remember, when you do this card, you do you!
- Front of the card
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 3-7/8″ x 5- 7/8”.
- 1 piece of designer series paper measuring 3-3/4″ x 5- 3/4”.
- Inside of the card
- 1 piece of designer series pape measuring 3-7/8″ x 5- 7/8”.
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 3-3/4″ x 5- 3/4”.
- The next four pieces will be cut in a special way. Although I will do my best to describe this, feel free to use the video to assist. Don’t hesitate to email me with questions.
- 2 pieces of white cardstock measuring 3-7/8″ x 5- 7/8”.
- 2 pieces of designer series paper measuring 3-3/4″ x 5- 3/4”.
- 4 pieces measuring 1-3/8” x 3-7/8”
- 4 pieces of measuring 1-1/4 x 3-3/4”
Some other options to inspire you! Products used in these cards: The first one was made used the True Beauty Bundle and the Awash in beauty DSP . The other card is made with the free stamp set and paper from our Sale-A-Bration