How about learning how to make a Tri-shutter Christmas Card? This is going to be a wonderful card to create and to give away. The Tri-shutter card itself is super flexible and can be used for every occasion. You can review the video tutorial for the Tri- shutter Christmas card and the link to free downloadable tutorial can be found below.
The products used in this Tri-shutter Christmas card belong to our upcoming Mini Catalog and SALE-A-Bration! I paired up the Christmas Barn Bundle with the Tree Lot dies (FREE). And what a great match these 2 product make! These catalogs will be available starting July 1st so, please, let me know if you want any catalogs and I will be happy to send them to you. Just hit the button below.
What do you need to make this Tri-shutter card?
- Card base is one piece of Crumb Cake cardstock measuring 6” x 12”.
- This card has several areas and as usual I am layering them all. Remember, when you do this card, you do you!
- 2 pieces of white cardstock measuring 3-7/8″ x 5- 7/8”.
- 2 pieces of designer series paper measuring 3-3/4″ x 5- 3/4”. This gorgeous paper belongs to Gnomes Storybook, which is in the new mini catalog 7/1-12/31, 2022.
- These four pieces will be cut in a special way. Although I will do my best to describe this, feel free to use the video to assist. Don’t hesitate to email me with questions.
- 4 pieces of white cardstock measuring 1-7/8″ x 1-3/8″.
- 4 pieces of designer series paper measuring 1-3/4″ x 1- 1/4”. This gorgeous paper belongs to Gnomes Storybook, which is in the new mini catalog 7/1-12/31, 2022.
- 2 pieces of white cardstock measuring 3-7/8’ x 1-3/8”
- 2 pieces of designer series paper measuring 3-3/4″ x 1- 1/4”.
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 3-7/8’ x 2-3/4”
- 1 piece of designer series paper measuring 3-3/4″ x 2- 5/8”.
- You will need scraps of white, soft succulent and early espresso for the die cutes
< Product List
Look at the other options I created to inspire your creativity.