Welcome back my friends! I have used acetate many times before, specially creating shaker cards. But, I decided to learn more about how to make beautiful card with it and it was an amazing journey. I made an easel window card using the new Sweet Songbirds bundle along with the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper and the Amazing Thanks dies! As usual, you will find the video tutorial and the instructions down below in a free PDF tutorial.
Before moving forward…. join my online class! These are the cards we will be making! Gorgeous! find more info here
Let’s be honest, isn’t this bird sooo cute? I love everything about him and the stamp set is very versatile. Easel cards are simple cards that definitely have a wow to them. They are a lot of fun!
You will need:
- For the card base, 1 piece of Gray Granite cardstock, measuring 8-1/2″ x 4-/14″
- Inside of the card:
- 1 piece of Blushing Bride cardstock measuring 5-3/8″ X 4-1/8″
- 1 piece of basic white cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Outside of the card:
- 2 pieces of Blushing Bride cardstock measuring 5-3/8″ X 2″
- 2 pieces of Designer Series paper measuring 5-1/4″ X 1-7/8″
- Extra scraps of basic white, Blushing Bride cardstock and a small piece of Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Amazing Thanks dies!
- Layering circle dies
- Window Sheets
- Sweet Songbird stamp set
- Songbird Builder Punch
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper
- Blender Pen
- Embossing machine
- Multi-purpose glue
- Stampin’ seal +
- Bone Folder