Hop on the Easter cards train! I have lots of family and friends I send cards for holidays including Easter, which means, that just like Christmas, I need to start early. I had shared another post with my first Easter cards, which you can find here.
Three different cards using the Easter Friends stamp set and the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper. I also uses the flower and leaves from the You are a Peach Stamp set and dies, which are on sale if you buy the bundle. I have to say, I have been using those flowers and leaves a lot lately! I love a product that can be used in so many different cards. The measurements for the 2 other cards will be included in the tutorial.
This is the first card shown on the video. I have included the dimensions for the other 2 cards in the tutorial.
You will need:
- 1 piece of cardstock in Evening Green measuring 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- 1 piece of white cardstock measuring 5-3/8 x 4-1/4″
- 1 piece of Designer Series Paper, measuring 5-1/4 x 4.
- 1 piece of cardstock in Fresh Freesia measuring 3-1/4″ x 4-5/8″
- I piece of white cardstock. I used the Stitched Rectangle dies that measures 3″ x 4-3/8″.
- Easter Friends Stamp Set
- Flower and leaves stamps and dies from You are a Peach Stamp set and dies
- Inks used: Smokey Slate, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink and Evening Green
- 2021-2023 In color jewels
- Other tools used:
For instructions, watch the video here