Welcome back crafty friends! I have a gorgeous 2 cards to share with you which as you might have guessed are an interactive cards.
For the first card I am using product from our new mini catalog that will be available next week! This super cute stamps set is called Friends of the forest. (I will link it as soon as it is available on Stampin’Up website). I love little scenes and this stamp set is just perfect for that purpose. I ink blended the sky and grass with Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam. I used our wonderful blending brushes; really, they do a wonderful job at inking. I also used our Stamping Blends to color the images.
For this card you will need the following:
- Front of the card
- Cardstock: 1 piece 8-1/5″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ For this card I used Sea soft foam
- Designer series paper: 1 piece 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- White cardstock: 1 piece 4″ x 5-1/4′
- For the inside of the card:
- Cardstock: 1 piece 8-1/5″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ For this card I used Heavy White cardstock, since I inked the background. Please find the template below. All horizontal lines are cuts and Vertical lines are scored.
- Folding will go as follows: valley, mountain, valley, mountain, valley. EXCEPT the upper and lower areas, which will fold valley, mountain, valley.
I made another card using the gorgeous Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper. It is a shame because it is currently unavailable. The image comes from one of my favorite stamp set int eh whole new mini catalog and it is called In the Moment. This was also colored using alcohol markers.
Please, let me know which one you like and post pictures of your version for this gorgeous card.