Sharing another beautiful card with you today, using the new paper and stamps from our upcoming Sale-A-Bration. This is the new Friendly Hello Stamp and designer series paper and the Every Chapter Stamp set, from our new mini catalog! I colored the books and the bird, with the amazing stamping blends
This card has a 8 scores and 4 cuts. Very easy to follow. Here is the template for it. All vertical lines are scored and the 4 horizontal ones are cut.
I really think the trickiest part is the folding of the scores. Just look at the picture and do it slowly. Since it has so many folds, it will be quite complicated to spell them out.
You will need for this card:
- Cardstock: I piece of 6″x12″
- Designer Series Paper:
- 12 pieces of 7/8″ x 7/8″. In my card I used several different papers, so it if great for using paper scraps.
- 4 pieces of 1-7/8″ x 7/8″
- 4 pieces of 3-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
- 1 piece that will fit the middle area, 3-7/8″ x 5-7/8. You will remove from all corners a square 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″. Honestly, I just went with a pen and marked where I needed to cut.
- 2 basic white cardstock of 3-3/4” x 1-3/4” for the front side panes.
Here is another example, using the Blackberry Beauty paper, which sadly is currently unavailable. I used the stamps and dies from the Merriest Moments stamp set, which includes the beautiful poinsettia dies.